Q. How can I make payments on my purchases with ZoonKart?
You can make payments to ZoonKart using Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net Banking
- You can pay using your Visa, Master Card or American Express Card which has been issued in India.
- You may also use a credit card issued by a foreign bank, however you will be required to provide a copy of the credit card (showing only first four and last four digits of the card number) and a valid photo ID proof of the card holder. This is as per fraud prevention requirements of Indian Payment Gateways.
- We accept all Debit Cards for your purchase.
- You can also pay for the purchase using Net Banking. Please find below the Net Banking Details for ZoonKart
Account name: WayZoon India Private Limited
Account no: 052463300001416
Bank: YES Bank Ltd
Branch: MOHAN IND ESTATE NEW DELHI
IFS Code: YESB0000524
Q. Does ZoonKart provide installment schemes for high priced products?
ZoonKart does not have an installment scheme. However, you may contact your credit card issuing bank to convert your purchases into Easy Monthly Installments.
Q. Is it safe to enter my banking information online while shopping on ZoonKart?
ZoonKart does not collect or store your credit card account information. This information is used as an input directly on the Payment screen of the Payment Gateway, authorized by your credit card issuing company.
Q. Can I provide my Credit/Debit card account details over the phone?
This option is not available currently.
Q. Do I have an option of Cash on Delivery for my ZoonKart purchase?
Q. When does the money get debited from my account?
The amount is automatically debited as soon as you complete the online transaction process on the secure payment gateway
Q. I just received my credit card bill and I have been billed more than the amount charged by ZoonKart at the time of my purchase. Why?
This is probably due to a “foreign usage” surcharge levied by some credit card issuers and typically happens for a couple of reasons as below. However, please contact your Bank for further information
- You used an India-issued credit card as a USD payment method on an international payment gateway like PAYPAL
- You used a non-India issued credit card as an INR payment method
Q. What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of successful payment, you will receive an email confirmation from ZoonKart In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate, i.e. account details, billing address, password (in case of net banking)
- Your internet connection is not disrupted in the process
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back after confirmation from the bank. It will take about 7-10 business days for the refund. You can contact our Customer Support Executive with your order number or send an email to [email protected] for any clarifications.
Q. Are there any hidden charges when I make a purchase on ZoonKart?
There are absolutely no hidden charges when you make a purchase with ZoonKart. Prices include all applicable shipping fees and custom duties. Government levied Octroi charges are applicable only in certain parts of Maharashtra. The Octroi charge is decided as per the government regulations and has to be paid to the courier service at the time of delivery.